Friday, November 8, 2013

and goodbye...

Hello 220's...and goodbye 220's...and Hello 220's....

These two weeks since my last post have been a bunch of up and down.  I go up, and I go back down...

There hasn't been a whole lot to report.  No doctor visits, no milestones...just going down to 229 and then back up to 233.  There has been some puking.  I discovered that I can't eat macaroni and cheese anymore and I also can't eat in the morning before a cup of coffee.

This is less than exciting.  Oh yeah...the time change has really done a number on my walking.  I'm not sure when and how I can fit it in.  My dog really misses it too.  :(

I will be taking 120 day pictures this weekend.  I doubt you will tell any difference.  Maybe I should wait until next month.  I go see Carol on the 19th- I'd like to have some more poundage gone before then.  We'll see....

Love to all!

4 comments:

  1. Don't get discouraged! You can totally do this!! I've read that lots of people get stuck on a weight and once they break through it they start back down again... Maybe your body and brain just need a chance to adjust. I'm cheering for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so great and I absolutely LOVE the new design of your blog!

    I've found out that my body will NOT let go of weight until it's good and ready. I have bounced around a bit too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add me to the bouncing around group...it comes and goes. Take those photos! you'll be glad you did...even if its just looking back 10 years from now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen!!! Try to let go of the numbers and focus on how you FEEL. You have energy, you feel good about yourself, and SURELY you've merited some shopping trips ;)

    You're doing awesome - don't get twisted up by the numbers! Keep going!!!

    Slow and steady wins the race...

    ReplyDelete