Tuesday, August 13, 2013

240's here I am!!!

FINALLY! I weighed myself this morning and I was 249.5!!!  I have broken new ground.  Working in my classroom must have helped me yesterday because I don't think the Thai food helped so much!

Yay for new frontiers and for my next fill today!  If anything big happens I will post again today.  I can no longer eat bread.  It feels tight and gross when I do.  I've also become a little relaxed in my bite sizes and my chewing.  I need to get back on it.  It's just hard to eat soooo slow all the time.  Sometimes I want to eat fast and get it over with so I can move on to the next thing.  Yesterday I had a whataburger chicken melt with no bun for lunch.  It was so good.  Grilled chicken breast, poblano peppers, onions, and monterey jack cheese.  They made it with no bun, no problem, and gave me a tray, and a fork and knife to eat it with.  It was delicious!

Hub found some old pictures of me on our old camera.  You can really see how big I was.  If I can find the cord, I will post those too.  Sometimes it's fun to see how big we really were.

I am not ready to go back to work!  I'm worried about establishing new routines, how I'm going to maintain my exercise routine when I am mentally drained EVERY night.  This will be a transition for sure.

BUT...I AM IN THE 240'S!!  La la lalala la la la la la!  Nothing can stop me now.

2 comments:

  1. OMG... Congrats. I treated myself every 10lbs or so to a pedi or mani. I use to treat myself to food before the band... but food is not that important to me any more. So now i buy myself stuff i would have never bought before... like VS underwear. New shoes... a facial.

    I can't exercise when i get home, i have to go straight to the YMCA.. What is your past routine when you got home.. Like what time did you leave school? pick up the little one? Etc... Write it down and schedule in exercise... One hour is all you need if you make it count

    Tip: crock pot cooking.. This way you don't have to start cooking the moment you get home. Or casseroles that you can put together the night before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm not sure what else to say - that is SO exciting!!! Jen, I worked out after school every day - just got a "no excuses" attitude about it. Does your gym have a kids club kind of deal? If so, get the kids, drop them in the kid area, and go work out, then head home. Make it a habit... just every day after school. Unless you have one of those "Every Wednesday until 5:30" kind of situation (I do NOT miss that!)... then every day but that one ;)

    You've got this!!!

    ReplyDelete