Sunday, September 22, 2013

230's!

Guess who hopped on the scale this weekend and was 238.3?!  That's right....this girl!!  I can't remember the last time I was this low.  I saw my family this weekend and it was so nice to hear all the positive comments from my family.

I've been slacking in the walking this week since I won the challenge last weekend.  This week I am back in attack mode!

I also have another fill appointment this week to see about getting one.  I'm not sure how I feel about whether I need one or not.  I am losing weight, but I've had to start eating a soft lunch because I simply don't have enough time on my teacher lunch schedule to eat like I am supposed to with the lap band.  It feels like if I don't get a fill, I am not moving forward.  I know my thinking is wrong, it's just what it is.  I guess we will talk it out and decide together on Tuesday.

This week has been tough with the allergies and stuff.  I was super stressed on Friday and I wanted to come home and EAT!  I tried some chicken strips and it was a no go.  It is nice that when I can't do it mentally, my band has me covered to keep me on track.  I was sick and it was painful.  Sometimes I love it, and sometimes I am frustrated by it.  I've never liked being told "no".  

I will try to get some new before/after on the journey pictures this week.

6 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So proud of you! All that hard work is paying off! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.... does that mean.... your AHEAD of schedule... lol i think it does.....

    brint cheese and deli meats with you for snacks. when the kids are doing work... grab a bite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo!! Loving the 230's for you!!

    ReplyDelete