Monday, September 30, 2013

Comfy in the 230's

Well,  I went in last Tuesday to see a lady about a fill.  Carol said no this time.  I had lost six pounds in two weeks so she was happy with that and wouldn't give me any more of the sweet juice.  I left feeling a little fearful.  It's like the training wheels are coming off and now I am on my own!  I've dropped from a solid size 24 to a mostly everything is tucked in size 20.

I'm not ready to be on my own!  My meal sizes are still a bit too big and my biggest problem is snacking while I am cooking dinner for the family.  ugh.  I am not supposed to snack at all.  I had an okay day today...coffee and a protein shake for breakfast and then yogurt and cottage cheese for lunch and ritz crackers and cheeseball for dinner.  geesh.   My saving grace was that I didn't eat the dinner I made because I ate so many snacks and I walked a nice six miles in 1 hour 24 minutes.  Booyah!  Then I came home and I had two small Chobani greek yogurt cups.

I am hoping to rebound from the bit of weight I put on this week.  I got down to 137 and then it has been wavering every day.  I am hoping the scale starts moving again this week after my fabulous period.  That is usually when more weight comes off.  After my trip to the restroom this afternoon....I was sure I'd be down at least five!  Speaking of...I'm noticing some constipation lately.  I'm not eating as many vegetables and fruits as I used to because I am worried about the protein and the time it takes me to eat during my twenty minute lunch break.  I need to find a way to get the veggies in - at least I am taking my multi every day.

My September walking ended as follows:


 Hello PEOPLE!  I was trying to walk 50 miles in September but thanks to a friendly competition and my new addiction to walking, I have walked 71.48 miles this month.   This literally blows my mind.  My husband told me tonight how proud of me he was and he put it in perspective by saying it was like I was walking two 5K's back to back with my new 6 mile routine.

I really need to take some more before and after pictures. I am having a hard time locating that red shirt.   Maybe I should do it October 9th - that will be my three month bandiversary.  It's hard to believe that's all it's been.  It's seems like it's been a part of me forever.

This picture on the left is my school picture this year.  It was taken in August.  I like it - but mostly because I compared it to my last year's picture.  It's a big difference.  I will need to post the comparison.

That's about it for me.  I'm just chugging along.  I'm trying my hardest not to eat when I am not hungry.  It's tough.

The exercise has become a part of me.  I love my walks now and I plan my week around when I will be able to go.  Give me some sneakers, my Runtastic, my music, and headphones...I am good to go.

Did I REALLY just say that?  SERIOUSLY!??


4 comments:

  1. SOOOOO awesome, Jen!!! Happy for you :D :D :D Keep it going - you've got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AWESOME! And yeah...71 miles is pretty amazing chica! Super proud of you...and you can do this without a fill...you know the rules...you can totally do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete