Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Third Fill

Hello Loves!!

It's been more than a week since my last blog (confessional booth).  I have been lacking in the blog cracking.  I don't want you to stop reading because I love all of the comments and feedback so therefore I must keep blogging so you will not get bored with me and move on to other chicks.

Speaking of other chicks...I haven't made LapBandGal's blog list of recommended blogs.  :(  My feelings are a little hurt but I won't let her see me crying.  (sniffle)  SOMEONE loves me (hi Mom) even if it isn't the lap band guru.  Maybe I will stop reading HER blog! That will show her I mean business.  Oh wait...I have 14 that follow me - she has like a thousand or something.  Yeah...she won't miss me.  But then I won't have to hear about how she is spending all of this time with these other blogs. I had big dreams of us being together but now I guess I should delete her from FB too.

Feeling so silly - the endorphins are flowing from my walk tonight.

I had my third fill today.  I love Carol.  I actually love the whole True Results office staff.  They are starting to recognize me and I talk to them.   I love trying to make Carol laugh.  I told her how nervous I was about this fill because it felt like she did the last one with her teeth.  She said she had never heard that before and ...she laughed. I also told her how I thought she turned her head last time to laugh a little when I said "holy crap".  She denied it, but I know.... I am so less nervous about things when I can make people laugh.  I handle stress with laughter.  It's my thing.

So I had .4cc added (or is it ml).  I was down just 3 pounds from the four weeks since my last fill.  Ugh.  I have been just maintaining. I knew my eating was not to par.  I have been hungry again.  I've been exercising like a beast.  I am glad for that or I would have been gaining.  I was hungry when I went into my appointment.   One sweet, smooth stick from Carol and suddenly not hungry.  It always amazes me when I get a new fill how instantaneous the results are.  All the worry about pain was for nothing.  It was smooth like the first fill.

I am looking forward to this new phase of weight loss.  230's here I come!  I need to blog more, but I smell funky from my 4.5 mile walk and I am zonked.

Love to all!!

11 comments:

  1. I follow you! And I don't even know you in real life! Ha! I'm getting banded in 19 days and Lap Band Gal hasn't added me to a "Newly Banded Bloggers" post yet, even though I've sent her messages, lol. Good luck with all your hard word and results!
    www.thatmollygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly! I'm glad you follow me! Good luck with your band. I love mine!

      Delete
  2. Why do you care if you're added? The people who are following you GENUINELY care about you! Enjoy that :D You are an amazing person and you make a difference to the lives of children every day, as well as making life meaningful for your family. This band is only one tiny aspect of your life, one tiny aspect of who you are - don't let getting added or not matter to you at all... I mean really, it gets sort of "clique-ish" doesn't it? Next thing you know, someone is a queen bee and everyone else is either an assistant to her or a follower. You don't need that... it becomes manipulative and unhealthy. And YOU are getting HEALTHY!!! Yay! :D I'm glad the fill is helping you. And I'm glad you're forever looking ahead, and not behind. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel sad now :(

    My apologies for missing you on my recent post ladies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soooo embarrassed now!! :) No harm- I was mostly trying to be funny and entertaining. Glad that you read it though...

      Delete
  4. Ha! I stalk you, but I wasn't following you. That has now been remedied. I love having people follow/visit my blog...the more support and encouragment the easier it is to keep on trucking along with weight loss.

    My eating has been out of whack too...thats why I just started the 5 day pouch test today. It's a beyotch...let me tell you.

    230's don't stand a chance with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is the 5 day pouch test? Find me on Facebook...Jennifer Snyder Maine

      Delete
  5. The good news is that it's a new month and you can make it what you want it to be!! PS-- I'm commenting from the True Results lobby waiting for my last appointment before we submit to insurance!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeek! Rose! Thats awesome! Update your blog woman!

      Delete
    2. Yay Rose!!!! So exciting!!! I can't wait to read your blog when you are on the "other side"!

      Delete