Wednesday, October 9, 2013

90 days banded!

On July 9th, 2013 I got my lap band!  My life started changing along with my relationship with my nemesis, food and my ability to exercise!!

It's been good to me.  Below are my 90 day pictures, as promised.  I had to change shorts because I couldn't find the old ones.   These are short, very fitted shorts.  These show a bit more than the old ones.  I can't tell as big a difference in these pictures from the last ones...but I can sure tell a difference from the beginning!!  This is so fun!  I can't even imagine where this is going to go for me!  This first picture on the far right is not a good face for me...but the body is doing MUCH better!  It's hard to match the pictures up exactly - my husband is not the most patient photographer...so when you are looking at them, look for changes to the smoothness, not necessarily the overall size.  K- thanks :)


What is this....a waist?!!  Where has THAT thing been hiding?!


 I can tell a difference in the contour of the bod in this picture.  Much less lumpy overall.  


I think this blasted booty will be the last thing to go!!!  Man my hair has gotten much longer.  Actually when you look at my head...it's much smaller in the first picture.  I should have made this last one smaller.  That is encouraging.  



I've decided that I want to work for True Results and be a patient advocate.  Any ideas on how I go about getting this job?  Anyone out there have connections??  Hook me UUUUPPPP!!


These are a couple that didn't make the cut from the shoot today!  I feel like I am starting to look like a normal person!  

6 comments:

  1. Incredible!!! Time to reward yourself with a shopping trip :D It's going to be fun dressing your trimmer, healthier body! Amazing results, Jen - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl! Your tummy and booty are disappearing quickly!! Keep on rocking it ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how taking the pics in front of a door really shows your progress! I definitely see way more door in the last pic on your sides - in the second pic you can't see the doorknob, and check you out in the third one! Very cool - you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job Jennifer!!! I got excite looking at your blog, I had to show Olivia and both of us were so excited about your pics.... Keep up the good work!!! I can't wait to see you someday again! I will definitely be fearful of you on the racquetball courts!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG... Jen you are doing an outstanding job... i am in Awww

    ReplyDelete