Sunday, October 20, 2013

Feeling discouraged...

Hello Bloggers, Friends, and Family!

I thought that last fill would send me on my way to extreme weight loss!  Unfortunately...it has not.  I feel more hungry now than ever.  My biggest problem is after school and the evenings.  I want to eat, eat, eat.  I used to be able to not eat breakfast and be fine.  Now I need that again too.  What the heck?! I thought I was almost in the 220's, but I've been bouncing around in the 230's all week - gaining more times than losing.  The lowest I got was 232.  At one point I was afraid I'd be back in the 240's.  Has anyone else had this experience?  I know my band is in place because of the barium test last time I visited.

I am not sure what is going on.  I think it could be a few things...I only walked 12 miles this week - two episodes.  It was just so busy and it got cold this week.  I need some cold weather walking/running gear.  I also am wondering if my water intake has decreased and I'm actually more thirsty than hungry.

This week I pledge to drink more water and exercise at least 4 times.  C'mon 220's!!!!!!!

Here are some pics I took this week.  I still have a lot of work to do...long sigh.

Stupid big butt.  I can't find jeans that fit my waist that fit over my butt. 

OMG- this picture really shows me how much work I have to do still.  I hate that front butt I have! 











3 comments:

  1. Everything I read says not to get discouraged this early in the game and let your body adjust. Keep up the faith! I think your pics look great! You can still really tell a big difference from the first pics you posted! Dr. Esquivel is having his way with me on Tuesday... Freak-out has commenced!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you probably ARE more thirsty than hungry. And YES, you need to get walking (that will take up some of your evening time, too - you know, that time you'd rather be snacking ;) ). But don't beat yourself up over it. You're allowed to have an off week - fall down seven, get up eight, right? You've got this! As for the jeans issue, coming from a small woman with a big butt... that issue doesn't change when you downsize... your shape is still your shape. I still have to fit my butt and I ALWAYS have that gap at the back of my waist. Find some new gear (for the weather change) and some new music (for some new inspiration and motivation) and stop being so hard on yourself. You're doing great! 220s are just around the corner, but no one ever promised a small corner ;)

    And by the way, you look FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori is right..... Im still stuck with hip and tits.... lol

    but you are looking great.... Plus men love a woman with junk in her trunk.... hehe

    ReplyDelete