Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I tried to put a ticker tape on



Thank you LapBandGal for suggesting the ticker tape.  I like it.  Now I just need someone to help me do it. I tried to put it on as a picture but now all I get is a blue question mark box.  Today is good so far.  I went walking 7/10 of a mile this morning.  I drank 1/2 of a Premier Protein shake today and I am sipping away on my water.  I have my cold pack on, still no shoulder pain. Soooo hooray for now.  I may take some pain meds this afternoon before I take a nap.

pm update:  I am back on pain meds.  I am now starting to feel the soreness of the incisions.  Gas is still there and still really painful.  I had the shake this morning, tomato soup this evening and I have drank about 32 ounces of water so far.  I still need to drink more.  Still have a dry mouth.  I may take a shower this evening if I feel up to it.  I'm going to go walking again once the sun goes down.

Love to all!  Please share my blog with anyone you want.  I want to be able to share with as many as I can.  This experience is going to change my life and my lifetime.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Jen.....

    Just soooooo DAMN proud of you!!!!!!!!!

    No other words are necessary. You are amazing!! Love you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're up and moving! I'm so excited to see all of the great progress you're going to me making in the next few months!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job jen.... it's been so long since i did the ticker, i have forgotten how to work it.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share it with my sister. Your sense of humor will make her laugh! You're an excellent writer, Jen! Seriously!!! Maybe a book will be in the works when you hit your goal weight...?

    ReplyDelete