Friday, July 12, 2013

Tickertape (again)



I'm trying the ticker tape again.  Maybe this will work.

Feeling nauseous.  I've been exploring Amy's blog on http://cheeseandsunkist.blogspot.com

It is amazing.  I have gone back and started reading her entries from the beginning.  Her progress is monumental and I have so many things in common with her it gives me hope that this will work for me too.  I've been feeling up and down today.   A lot of nausea and still a lot of gas.  I can't wait to feel completely like myself just with less hunger again!

7 comments:

  1. Dang it!! Still not working! I need an intervention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the middle of reading Amy's blog too... She's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup. I read Cheese and Sunkist from start to her latest post. It is so great. She's super real and I love it. You are doing GREAT, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chuckle! I just don't feel normal again. I feel nauseous more than I thought I would. When does that go away?

      Delete
    2. I friend ed amy when i first got banded and she was already a year in.... she made me feel like... I could do this... so encouraging. So real... like a girl friend you always had.. but never knew

      Delete
  4. Howdy, found you by accident but I am glad I did.

    I had my lap band done a year ago in June....

    Come check me out :) Amy in South Dakota

    http://bohemianburble.wordpress.com/


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Amy! I saw your blog on LapBandGal's recommendation. I will stopby today. :)

      Delete