Sunday, July 14, 2013

Me thinks...

Me thinks that perhaps my nausea has been caused by eating too little.  Today I had some yogurt (6 ounces) smoothie this morning and then for lunch I had 1/2 of a small peanut butter shake and for dinner I had the rest of it.  Healthy it is not...but it made my day bearable.  At lunchtime I felt really sick like I did last night.  After some research about nausea and lap band patients, I discovered that as much as I don't feel like eating, it will help with the nausea.  It did.

Tomorrow I will eat more healthy stuff but more of it.  I kept wondering why I would feel nauseous after drinking water and then I remembered that I often used to feel nauseous before the band when I drank water on an empty stomach.  Der.

So maybe this will help.  This peanut butter shake has helped me today!

5 comments:

  1. I get the same feeling when I wake up first thing in the morning after not having much for dinner. Dry heaves, that last for several minutes. I hope this works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love peanut butter....

    I make a choc. p B shake all the time. i use the choc whey power and crunchy p b..... yummmy

    Have you tried taking it easy with the vitamins ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine, I have stopped the vitamins since you recommended it. Your Choc PB shake sounds awesome!

      Delete
  3. That extra protein can work wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you found something that helps! Funny how eating can be the solution to nausea.

    ReplyDelete