Thursday, July 11, 2013

What is that you see?

Wha?!  My face is red and is that SWEAT you see on my forehead (look real close people)?  That's right!  This chick went walking again two days post surgery.  Yesterday I walked .7 miles in the morning and another at night.  Today I pushed a little more and walked 1.4 this morning and I may do another tonight!  Booyah fat ass!  This is going to work for me!  Jason and the little are out of town for a few weeks so my dear friends are helping take care of me.  I would like to have some weight loss to show before he comes back.  I'm not looking to change overnight...just some would be nice.  :)

After eating close to nothing for the last two days I expected some weight loss today.  Just 1/2 pound, but I will take it.  On another note, I had my first #2 post surgery.  TMI I know, but for anyone considering surgery or concerned about their own...I don't want to leave anything out.  At least I know that my digestive system is working okay all the way through.  

I am still really thirsty.  I ate some tomato soup yesterday and I think today I will just stick with protein shakes and water.  I think the sodium in the soup and it filling me up was too much.  Need more water.  It's so hard to teach myself not to gulp.  I am supposed to sip.  I have been a lifetime gulper.  This will be a hard habit to change.  When I am thirsty I want instant satisfaction!!  

Thanks to all for visiting.  Writing this blog has been therapeutic.  I can't wait to look back at it after I have lost a lot of weight.  Ahhh memories!

6 comments:

  1. you are a Beast..... don't over do it... Your prob thirsty too because of the Anastasia

    So this is a blog that i have been following for years and i love her.. She lives in Fl. http://cheeseandsunkist.blogspot.com/
    She is also a Lapband success story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Amy's blog! I've gone back and I am reading it from the beginning. :)

      Delete
    2. she is wonderful and a great inspiration. if your starting at the beginning... ohhhh the many turns that are coming... but she is super funny and honest.

      Delete
  2. You're amazing!! Keep up the awesome work! I'm worried about the water too. I usually down mine a bottle at a time... DEFINITELY not a sipper. The first thing I do every morning is down a bottle just to feel human. Will I survive?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know Rose! I am the same way. When I figure it out I will let you know. Honestly, the gas is terrible. It really hurts. Otherwise I am doing well. No big weight loss yet. I'm still waiting.

      Delete
  3. Love the post workout pic! Well done. Onwards. :)

    ReplyDelete